searching for a real love

There were times in my life that i was lost
Trying to feel the unknown incompleteness
I found myself searching for a real love
Ended with heartaches,tears and fears.

The same experience came to happen
Promises made but eventually broken
Never did i say words as freely as i could
Deceived by the happiness that i thought it really was.

Until i found you unexpectedly
Simple,young yet mature
Those made you more beautiful
You are a real gift wrapped with goodness
I was changed, i felt fullfilled!

I love you...yes,i definitely do!
Never did i waste my love for you
Either was it too late that you came along my way
You have made me change everything.

I miss you...i miss you...
A deep breath shows how i really do
It is a love which i longed for sometime
You have made my life more complete.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

I've got a cold, can't you see?

Emotion

A little note