Love

everyone's saying something about love 'cause it was "love day" yesterday .. i kept my peace, but now i feel like i wanna let it out of my chest.. 
i wanna say something, and please do excuse my word 'cause i might be blah-ing here but to me 
Love is: kind but selfish, 
Love is: missing someone but at the same time u wish u can let them out of your mind.. 
Love is not all pink, red roses and flying lanterns.. 
if you're reading this, then you are alive, and in this Life; nothing is perfect... 
but isn't it when we find our imperfectness we find our complete-selves? .. to me Love is hard work.. 
if you love someone with all your heart, then you have to work for it, tend to it.. 
tenderness and kindness is a seed, don't neglect it...
.. I wish you all find your happiness and peace.. 

and at the end of the day, just smile.. 
lovetake a deep breathe and let it out, 'cause tomorrow is gonna be a wonderful and magical day for you.... ðŸ’—

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Emotion

I've got a cold, can't you see?